John Redeker Greeting Cards Photography and Canvas Prints
Our disappearing heritage
Bridges, Barns & Bungalows...
From the farm
My BIRD Photography
Cockies and Parrots
Rulers of the sky...
Land and sea
More Land and Sea!
Best sunrises and sunsets
Autumn and Spring
Oast Houses of Tasmania
About my cards
Buying from me
From the farm . . .
246. SUNSHINE SEEDER
Part of our rural heritage is the farm machinery that points to another era - never to be used again, it sits under trees, in tumbledown sheds, or just out in the open...
247. Derelict Cart, 'The Pines', Wattle Hill Road, near Nugent
248. Spreader, Tasmanian Highlands
250. Single Disc, near Nugent
249. Sunshine Harvester, Lighthouse Road, South Bruny Island
092. A long retirement - and still a lot in reserve! At 'Thorpe', Bothwell
253. Old seed drill
252. Disused Scraper, Bothwell.
251. Tyne harrows - White Hills Rd near Nugent
Back to INDEX
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.