John Redeker Greeting Cards Photography and Canvas Prints
JUST FOR STARTERS!!
Our disappearing heritage
Bridges, Barns & Bungalows...
From the farm
My BIRD Photography
Cockies and Parrots
Rulers of the sky...
Land and sea
More Land and Sea!
Best sunrises and sunsets
Autumn and Spring
Oast Houses of Tasmania
About my cards
Buying from me
Bigger birds deserve their own page here
095. The Cape Barren Goose and chick
The Cape Barren Goose certainly is a 'bigger' bird,
75 and 90 cm.
056. Pelicans - too big to argue with!
097. Black Swan & cygnets - the only swan in the world that is so predominantly black; (Morcombe)
046. The White-faced Heron - stately, large - and looking very grumpy here!
046a. The White-faced Heron - still looking very aloof.
211. The Brush Wattlebird - sizeable
350. Yellow Wattle Bird with a dainty morsel for lunch - a Tasmanian native, big enough to get on this page.
255. Native Hen and Chicks - a Tasmanian native. Affectionately known to many as 'turbo-chooks', because of their amazing acceleration when risking themselves on the road!
096. Lapwing (plover) & chicks
160. Cuckoo, fantailed
338. The Pallid Cuckoo - much bigger than the host nest it lays its eggs in!
212. Black-faced cuckoo shrike
131. The Common Bronzewing is a member of the pigeon family - and is sizeable.
147. Pied Oyster Catcher +3
On to: Rulers of the Sky!
Back to INDEX
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.