John Redeker Greeting Cards Photography and Canvas Prints
Our disappearing heritage
Bridges, Barns & Bungalows...
From the farm
My BIRD Photography
Cockies and Parrots
Rulers of the sky...
Land and sea
More Land and Sea!
Best sunrises and sunsets
Autumn and Spring
Oast Houses of Tasmania
About my cards
Buying from me
Autumn comes to Tasmania . . .
420. The Old Highway Bridge at Little Swanport - clear signs of autumn setting in...
475. Afternoon light across fields near Deloraine showing signs of approaching autumn
258. Derwent reflections at New Norfolk - as the first signs of autumn appear...
468. Fields of gold and darkening autumn sky, the harvest's done - in northern Tasmania
300. A freshening breeze along the river at New Norfolk brings the chill that colours the trees...
300. Splendid light and colour at Fisherman's Retreat, on the Plenty Road out of New Norfolk
108. The 'Fagus' - properly nothofagus gunii - overwhelmed by autumn sunshine after an earlier deluge - creating a feast of colour
009. Sunshine immediately after a deluge at Mount Field brings out amazing colours in this Snow Gum
And SPRING returns as the days lengthen . . .
187. Cherry blossom in the D'Entrecasteaux Channel makes an early announcement of the new season...
121. Misty mornings tell of more hours of sunshine - and warming days
093. Raindrops glisten on budding trees
441. Highland colours glow in the sunshine between showers
237. Our native Honeybush - richea scoparia - proclaims the new season in the Hartz Mountains
508. 'Creamy Candles' decorate the highlands and celebrate the season at Cradle Mountain
493. Burgeoning daffodils bloom in profusion. Bruny Island, near Adventure Bay
and SPRING has fully sprung . . .
145. New life fills the air - and Grey Fantails become parents of triplets - again...
Next: our Waterfalls
Back to INDEX
Create a free website